- Generally easier to qualify for than conventional loans.
- Lower down payment requirements.
- Lower Mortgage Insurance.
- Better Interest Rates.
- Higher Debt Ratios.
- Liberal Credit History.
- Higher Seller Contributions.
- Cannot exceed statutory loan limits.
In addition to loose underwriting standards, FHA loans are an attractive option, especially for first-time homeowners in a rising mortgage rate environment. Can you qualify for an FHA loan? Click here or contact me directly @ 805-432-4898 to see today’s rates. It's quick, it's easy, and the more questions you answer – the more accurate your results.